The Santa Barbara Hotel Group (SBHG) is committed to protecting your privacy. The following statement describes the information gathering and usage practices of the SBHG:
- SBHG will not rent or sell your personal information to any company.
- When you provide your personal information to us for any purpose, we may collect your name, address, email address, phone number and credit card information. We may also request additional information. We use this information to process your requests and to communicate with you. From time to time, we may send emails to notify you of special offers and events we think you'll find valuable. If you do not wish to receive this information via email, please follow the directions to unsubscribe provided at the bottom of the email.
- All of the customer data we collect is stored on a secured server to protect against unauthorized access.
- SBHG will track visits to the pages and links on our websites so we can make decisions about the design and usage of the website. While we may choose to share aggregate information on consumer behavior to third parties, none of these statistics contain personally identifying information.
- By using our website, you consent to the policies described in this privacy statement. The provisions of this policy are subject to change.