Your next great summer adventure
Add Santa Barbara to your summer bucket list.
As the weather heats up, it’s time to cool down and take that getaway you’ve been dreaming about. Whether you are looking for a fast paced, activity-filled getaway or a place to rest, relax, and experience world class dining, Santa Barbara offers the best of both worlds.
- Take a day trip to Channel Islands National Park – Ferry across the Santa Barbara channel and spend the day enjoying the pristine coastline and crystal clear water at this remote national park.
- Experience a memorable South East Asian meal at Michelin Awarded Bib Gourmand restaurant Sama Sama.
- Attend a Cultural Festival – Greece and France might be out of reach this summer but enjoy a weekend celebrating the culture, heritage, and food of these countries. Eat Gyros at the Greek Festival and enjoy live entertainment at the French Festival.
- Visit the Santa Barbara Zoo – Feed the giraffes and take in the adorable animals and one of a kind view.
- Play on the water – From Paddle boarding to sailing or whale watching, the Santa Barbara coastline is the best place for on the water activities.
- Enjoy a glass of natural wine on the new patio at Satellite.