Genuine Hospitality with SBHG
As a family owned and operated hotel group, we believe attention to detail and thoughtful service is the best amenity we can extend to our guests. More than that, each of our hotels offer unique, one-of-a-kind amenities and experiences. Read below to discover the unique features that set our hotels apart.
- Guests’ love and are often surprised by the Bird Aviary at the Best Western Plus Encina Inn and Suites. Featuring many different species of birds and centrally located near our pool area and restaurant, take a moment to gaze at these delightful creatures during your stay.
- As a nod and tribute to our many British guests, the lobby at the Inn by the Harbor features PG Tips Tea. It’s a delicious black tea that will surely brighten a cool foggy morning. P.S. you won’t want to miss the lush, private garden courtyard here.
- Nestled in the back of the Best Western Plus Pepper Tree Inn, you’ll find a fire pit courtyard. Because the coast can get a bit chilly in the evenings, it’s perfect to sit around with a glass of wine or cup of coffee to debrief the day’s adventures.
- The smallest of all our hotels, the Lavender Inn by the Sea is quaint, cozy, and will surely capture a sweet spot in your heart. Featuring fresh lavender sachets on your pillow, drift off to sleep with the calming scent of fresh lavender nearby.
- Centrally located near the bustling restaurants and wineries in the Funk Zone and a short walk to the waterfront, be welcomed to the Mediterranean flair of the Brisas Del Mar. Reserve a complimentary beach cruiser (usually found near the front lobby next to the cascading bougainvillea) and explore the funk zone and waterfront by bike.
In addition to these unique features, we are proud to offer complimentary parking and no resort fees at all our hotels. We think that is what genuine hospitality is all about. Our aim is to welcome you as our valued guest with gratitude and that means no hidden cost or fees.
Find out more and always book your reservation direct at sbhotels.com