Your Health & Safety is Our Priority
For nearly 50 years, the Webber Family and the Santa Barbara Hotel Collection have been dedicated to caring for our guests with a focus on quality, service, and confidence. We are committed to providing you with a safe and healthy environment.
We have redefined our cleaning and safety protocols to include:
- Cleaning all surfaces with increased frequency using recommended cleaning and disinfecting agents.
- Hand sanitizers at hotel entrances and front desk reception areas.
- Signage in public spaces will remind our guests to maintain social distancing.
- Partitions have been added to our front desk to provide an extra level of protection to our guests and hotel team.
- In our guestrooms, we have increased our cleaning protocols to ensure all surfaces are thoroughly cleaned and sanitized with recommended cleaning and disinfecting agents.
- Electrostatic sprayers with disinfecting mist are used in each guestroom in preparation for our arriving guests.
- Food and beverage services are continuously adjusted in accordance with current food safety recommendations.
- Contact-less check in and check out options are available to our guests who prefer distancing options.
- Our dedicated team members are thoroughly trained on all protocols, wear personal protective equipment, and screened daily for health and wellbeing.
Cleanliness and Safety Certifications and Recognitions
Best Western We Care Clean
California Hotel & Lodging Association Safe + Clean Certified
Participated in developing the County of Santa Barbara’s Phase 2 Re-Opening protocols.
- Frequent Hand Washing
- Social Distancing
- Covering Coughs And Sneezes
Our commitment to you is that we will continue to actively monitor and evolve our solutions to ensure a continued focus on the health and safety of our guests and team members. We look forward to welcoming you to our hotels.