Your health & safety is our priority.
For nearly 50 years, the Webber family and the Santa Barbara Hotel Group has been dedicated to caring for our guests with a focus on quality, service, and confidence. We are committed to providing you with a safe environment. We have redefined our cleaning and safety protocols starting in our public spaces and high traffic areas and include:
- Cleaning all surfaces with increased frequency using recommended cleaning and disinfecting agents.
- Hand sanitizers are available at hotel entrances and front desk reception areas.
- Signage in public spaces will remind our guests to maintain social distancing.
- Partitions have been added to our front desk to provide an extra level of protection to our guests and hotel team.
- In our guestrooms we have increased our cleaning protocols to ensure all surfaces are thoroughly cleaned and sanitized with recommended cleaning and disinfecting agents.
- Electrostatic sprayers with disinfecting mist are used in each guestroom in preparation for our arriving guests.
- Food and beverage services are continuously adjusted in accordance with current food safety recommendation.
- Contact-less check in and check out options are available to our guests who prefer distancing options.
- Our dedicated team members are thoroughly trained on all protocols, wear personal protective equipment, and screened daily for health and wellbeing.
Cleanliness and safety certification and recognition received:
- Best Western We Care Clean
- California Hotel & Lodging Association Safe + Clean Certified
- Participated in developing the County of Santa Barbara’s Phase 2 Re-Opening protocols.
Our commitment to you is that we will continue to actively monitor and evolve our solutions to ensure a continued focus on the health and safety of our guests and team members. We look forward to welcoming you to our hotels.